Tuesday, March 5, 2013

happenings

Bosten and I worked on a project together last week.  


I needed to get this quilt hung on the wall. 
Bosten took a couple of pictures of me holding it up so that I could see a couple of different heights.  They were blurry, but I wish I wouldn't have deleted them.  They actually were pretty helpful, blurry and all.


Here it is:
 

Pretty good work.

Bosten was really sick for about a week.  They thought it might be pneumonia, but thankfully it wasn't.  
 

Our little helper making pancakes.  He thinks he's big stuff doing it pretty much on his own.
 

This is a big week for Kaden.  He's getting baptized on Saturday.  
 

We are so proud of him.  

1 comment:

Charity said...

Oh my goodness, this IS a big week for him! That is awesome. Good on you both for teaching him the right way to live. You guys are amazing parents.
The quilt is beautiful! I am not ashamed to say I envy that talent of yours!!