Yes, I realize I'm a day late. I stumbled on a blog that's purpose is to help you tell your story. I'm really good at talking about stuff we've done, but not necessarily about who we are. So, let's see how this goes.
Week 1 Questions:
1. How long have you lived at your current residence?
2. What is the exact shade of your favorite color?
3. How much sleep do you get at night?
4. Have you ever been able to do the splits?
5. What is your favorite breakfast?
1. We've lived here 2 years, 4 months. Our plan was that we weren't going to be here very long, and in reality, this is one of the longest times we've been in one place. Funny.
2. Fire Engine Red.
3. I require a lot of sleep to function. I'd like to get at least 8 hours. For some reason (since Christmas), the boys have had a hard time sleeping, and we've been up every night with one, but usually both, boys.
4. Actually, yes...but only on the right side. I was on the dance/drill team in high school and did them all the time. For some reason, after having knee surgery, I could never get all the way down on the left side. Weird.
5. I really like slimy hashbrowns that are crispy on top.